Thursday 20 September 2012

An Awesome Day in Portillo


I haven't been feeling the best for the last couple days so finally yesterday I saw the doctor who is  here with the American Team. He diagnosed me with Strep Throat and put me on antibiotics. Today I woke up feeling like a new person! The team had the day off skiing and it turned out to be an incredible sunny spring day! 
First stop this morning
Went for a lake walk with Sarah

 Silken Rauhala and I discovered that the super nice owner of the hotel has kayaks that he is more than willing to lend us! Since it has been such a warm snowless spring Laguna del Inca the lake isn't frozen


The view from the other side is stunning! The cold water is the brightest shade of blue





1 comment:

  1. Good day my young friend,
    It was a pleasure meeting you and sharing my shoulder on the plane coming back from Chili. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving with your sis in K town and that you took the opportunity to discover a bit of our Ontario hospitality in the downtown area... Will be watching your progress, have a good season, Cheers
    André Mouton

    ReplyDelete